- Get, swap & hold many different cryptocurrencies
- Store stablecoins to avoid market volatility.
- Easily earn interest on the crypto in your wallet
- Stay private & secure storing your privacy coins.
- Swap or trade your assets in seconds.
Through our strong foundation, we aim to bring you a powerful decentralized ecosystem that faces the future. In addition to a variety of products and services currently offered like yield farming and staking, we are constantly building and expanding our scope to include more advanced DeFi and educational tools, NFTs and even Metaverse gaming, making us accessible for both beginner and advanced users.
These products are created with unique smart contracts utilizing WDF’s revolutionary and proprietary anti-manipulation functionality, paying users in native tokens such as BNB, ETH, and AVAX.
Choose your chain, deposit amount, and lock period to calculate your earnings.
Safely carry your favorite cryptocurrencies. With an average user review of 6.7/ 8.0, you can feel confident that your digital assets are private and safe.
Our multicoin wallet app supports the main blockchains within the Ethereum ecosystem, and works with any ERC20, BEP2 and ERC721 tokens whilst also providing coverage as a Bitcoin Wallet. We've also recently added support for Binance Smart Chain. The Wallet DeFi development team continues to add support for more cryptocurrencies every month, so be sure to check for updates. Or better yet, reach out to our team to share support for your favourite coins and get them added into Wallet DeFi !
WDF tokens represent voting shares in DeFi Yield Protocol governance. The introduction of WDF tokens enables shared community ownership of a vibrant, diverse, and dedicated governance system which will actively guide the protocol toward the future.
Through governance, WDF holders can vote to add more pools, burn tokens, or allocate WDF toward grants, strategic partnerships, governance initiatives, and other programs.
You can swap WDF/iWDF in different chains
Stake your WDF tokens and earn up to 25% APR with no impermanent loss. To start earning, all you need is to deposit WDF tokens into the Staking contract and earn rewards. The staking pools have the REINVEST function integrated, meaning that you can automatically add your daily rewards to the staking pool. Moreover, the WDF Referral is available. If you refer WDF to your friends, 5% of your friends’ rewards will automatically be sent to you whenever they stake WDF.
Automatically adds liquidity to Uniswap V2 & deposit to the staking contract using one asset. To start earning, all you need is to deposit one of the supported assets (WETH, WBTC, USDC, or USDT) and earn WETH/USDT/WDF as rewards. All pool rewards are automatically converted from iWDF to WETH by the smart contract, decreasing the risk of iWDF price volatility.
The WDF Vault is an automated smart contract with Compound Protocol integration and support for ETH, WBTC, USDC, USDT, and DAI markets. The rewards from Compound Protocol are entirely distributed to the users; from the other strategies, a substantial proportion of the rewards (75%) is converted to ETH and distributed to the users, whereas the remainder (25%) is used to buy back our protocol token and burn it.
Deposit WETH, WBTC, USDC, USDT, DAI, or LINK.e, and earn ...% APR in WDF. To start earning, all you need is to deposit one of the supported assets into the Buyback contract. Then, all assets will automatically be converted into WDF + iWDF and deposited into a staking contract. The rewards are distributed automatically and can be claimed every day. When you unstake you will receive all the deposited amounts in WDF.
Initial sale will start soon. To get your CATS NFT, check out the collection on OpenSea.
Play as a CAT NFT inspired character. Exclusive to CAT NFT holders.
Time for staking has finally arrived! You can now do even more with your NFT. Staking is as easy as you’d expect: To get started, simply select one or all of your minted NFTs, and begin earning continuous ETH rewards!
Wallet Defi unquestionably values your security. This is why we have chosen three reputable security audit companies: to provide their services in an effort to avoid any vulnerabilities in the development of our smart contracts.
In addition, all of our smart contracts are monitored 24/7 through a Security Oracle, powered by.